|Home||» Products||» Steel Pipe Nipples|
Steel Pipe Nipples
Steel Pipe Nipples, manufactured and offered by us, are used in engineering sectors like construction, automotive etc. These are prudently structured by highly experienced professionals in accordance with international quality standards, and replete with several quality traits such as high longevity, optimum finish, smooth operations, strong structure, and strong resistance against various detrimental effects like corrosion, impacts, abrasion, high pressure etc. Besides, our valued customers can purchase these Steel Pipe Nipples from us at very competitive market rates in different specifications including customization as per demands.
- Stainless Steel : ASTM A312TP304/304L/304H/316/316L/317/317L/ 321/310/347/904L/317 Nace pipe MR 0175
- Carbon Steel : ASTM A53GR.B, A106 GR.B, API5L GR.B, API5L, GR X42/46/56/60/65/70 in PLS 1 and PLS 2, ASTM A333 GR.3/GR.6/ Boiler Pipe Nace Pipe MR.O175
- Alloy Steel : ASTM A335 GR.P1/P5/P9/P11/P22/P91/P92 etc.
- Other : Monel, Nickel, Inconel, Hastalloy, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Titanium, Tantalum, Bismuth, Aluminium, High Speed Steel, Zinc, Lead, etc.
- Types : Round, Square, Rectangular
- Size : Upto 24”NB (Seamless) Upto 48”NB (Welded)
- Wall Thickness : Sch.5 to Sch XXS
Also as per the National & International Standard.